How To Save A Picture On Facebook
Technique 1: On Desktop computer
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will open the News Feed if you're logged into your Facebook account.
- If you aren't logged into your Facebook account, enter your e-mail address (or contact number) and also password in the upper-right side of the page to log in.
2. Go to the picture that you want to download. Scroll through your News Feed until you locate the picture that you wish to download, or most likely to the profile of the individual who published the picture to locate it.
- You can not conserve cover photos on Facebook.
- You can most likely to a person's profile by clicking the search bar at the top of the Facebook page, keying in the person's name, clicking their name in the drop-down menu, and also clicking their account in the results.
3. Click the picture. This will certainly open up the picture in full-screen setting.
4. Select the picture. Place your arrow over the picture to do so. You must see several various alternatives appear around the boundary of the picture.
- Your mouse cursor have to get on the picture itself prior to you can continue.
5. Click Options. As long as your computer mouse arrow is on the picture, this option will certainly appear in the bottom-right corner of the picture. Clicking it prompts a menu|a food selection]@ to turn up.
6. Click download. This option is near the top of the pop-up menu. Doing so will certainly prompt the picture to download onto your computer system.
- For some web browsers, you'll first have to pick a save area and afterwards click OK.
- Your browser's default download location is the Downloads folder.
Method 2: On Mobile (Android)
1. Set Up "Image Saver" app from Google Play.
2. Open up Facebook application for Android and also see any kind of desired image. Currently tap the 3 dots from the top-right corner as well as select "Share external" option.
3. After that touch on "Photo Saver" that ought to currently appear in the Share menu. At hand, a Saved message will certainly appear on your screen.
4. That's it! Open the "Saved" folder in the gallery to view all the conserved images.
Alternatively, you can locate the saved photos under Pictures > Saved on your inner storage.
Though one can also email or submit a photo to Google Photos, nevertheless, that doesn't save the picture directly to the phone gallery and also isn't viable for users who regularly save images from Facebook.