How To Delete A Comment On Facebook App
This I instructs you just how to delete a comment on Facebook. There are 2 kinds of Facebook comments you can erase: comments you make on any post, and comments other people make on your posts. You can not delete other individuals's comments from posts that aren't your own.
Removing a comment on Facebook just takes a few secs, yet if you're pressed to eliminate one promptly, here's a straightforward overview.
Approach 1: On Desktop computer
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your computer's web browser. This will certainly open your Facebook Information Feed if you're logged in.
- If you aren't logged in, enter your email address and password prior to proceeding.
2. Go to the post on which you want to remove a comment. If the post gets on your profile page, you can click your profile tab in the upper-right corner of the web page; otherwise, go to the profile page of the individual who developed the post and scroll to the post.
3. Open up the comments section. In some cases, the comments section will open up on its own; if not, click the # comments connect below the post.
- The "#" refers to the number of comments on the post. For example, a message with 10 comments would have a 10 comments connect below.
4. Float your computer mouse over a comment. Doing so will certainly prompt a ⋯ icon to show up to the right of the comment.
5. Click ⋯. It's to the right of a comment. If you're removing your very own comment, a drop-down menu will certainly show up; otherwise, a pop-up window will show up.
6. Click Delete when motivated. It's a blue switch in the pop-up window. Doing so will certainly get rid of the comment from your post.
- If you're deleting your own comment, you'll click Delete in the drop-down menu prior to clicking heaven Delete switch.
Approach 2: On Mobile
1. Open up Facebook. Touch the Facebook application icon, which appears like a white "f" on a dark-blue history. Doing so will certainly open your News Feed web page if you're visited.
- If you aren't visited, enter your e-mail address and password when motivated before continuing.
2. Go to the post on which you wish to remove a comment. If the post is on your account page, you can touch your profile icon at the end of the screen; or else, most likely to the account page of the person who developed the post as well as scroll to the post.
On Android, the profile symbol remains in the upper-left side of the screen.
3. Open the comments area. In some cases, the comments section will open up by itself; if not, touch the # comments link below the post.
- The "#" describes the variety of comments on the post. For example, a post with 10 comments would have a 10 comments connect here.
4. Faucet as well as hold the comment. Doing so will certainly trigger a menu to appear after a 2nd.
5. Faucet Delete. It remains in the menu.
6. Faucet Delete when triggered. This will certainly remove the comment from the post.
One more way
1. Browse to watch the comment you wish to eliminate. If you have trouble locating it, the easiest point to do is to select the "Menu" switch, after that select "Settings".
2. Scroll down as well as select "Activity Log".
3. Select the arrow on the right side of the comment you wish to remove.
4. Tap the "Delete" switch, as well as your comment is gone.