Even if you block Facebook friends you'll still have the ability to leave them messages and also they can still leave you messages. If you block or Unfollow someone, your posts are still noticeable to them unless they also block or Unfollow you.
How Do You Unfollow On Facebook
Exactly how do I unfollow a person, Page or group?
When you unfollow somebody, you won't see their posts in News Feed, but you'll still be friends with them.
To unfollow an individual, Page or group from News Feed:
1. Click Story Options on the top right of their post.
2. Select Unfollow.
To unfollow a person, Page or group straight:
1. Most likely to the account, Page or group you intend to unfollow.
2. Float over Following (on a profile or Page) or click Joined (in a group) near their cover picture.
3. Select Unfollow.
To momentarily unfollow a person, Page or group, you can snooze them.
Just How to Unfollow Facebook Buddies From Their posts
As an example, let's utilize your friend Annette. You are tired of seeing the political messages and memes she reposts. You determine to block her for awhile, a minimum of until after the election season.
1. Log in to your Facebook profile.
2. From your Facebook homepage scroll down until you find a message from the individual whose messages you wish to block.
3. On the much appropriate side of their post header you will certainly see a little down arrow. Click that to see your options. You have a couple of various ones.
Hide post: If you select this choice, Facebook will show you fewer similar posts to the one you are concealing. You will still see various other posts from this person. Facebook's magic robotics will certainly identify what you didn't like regarding the post, so you may or may not get the effect you preferred. It might function and also you will not see lots of political posts from Annette, yet you could additionally not see political posts from other individuals.
Unfollow Annette: With this choice, you are blocking all posts by Annette from your timeline yet you will certainly still continue to be Facebook friends.
Hide all from XYZ: If Annette has actually reposted something from a Facebook Page (in this situation, XYZ Page) and also you prefer to not see any other posts from XYZ regardless of that is reposting them, select this option. This can be an excellent method when you 'd still like to see the non-political posts that Annette makes, however do not want to see things she reposts from various political Facebook web pages.