Report Profile On Facebook
Just how do I report a Facebook account that's making believe to be me or someone else?
Accounts as well as Pages that pose other people violate our Area Requirements as well as aren't enabled on Facebook. If you see an account that's making believe to be you, a person you know or a somebody (example: celebrity, political leader), we motivate you to let us understand. You can report possibly posing accounts to us even if you do not have a Facebook account.
To report a person who's making believe to be you or another person, first determine if you're reporting an account or a Web page.
Report an account
If you have a Facebook account and intend to report an account:
1. Most likely to the profile of the impersonating account.
- If you can't locate it, attempt searching for the name utilized on the profile or asking your good friends if they can send you a web link to it.
2. Click on the cover picture and select Give feedback or Report this profile.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions for impersonation to submit a record.
If you don't have a Facebook account as well as want to report somebody that's making believe to be you or someone you understand, please fill out this form.
How do I report a represent impersonation?
If you have a Facebook account and also wish to report a person that's pretending to be you or somebody you understand:
1. Go to the account of the impersonating account
- If you can't find it, attempt searching for the name used on the profile or asking your pals if they can send you a web link to it.
2. Click on the cover image as well as select Report
3. Adhere to the on-screen instructions for acting to submit a record
If you do not have a Facebook account and want to report somebody that's acting to be you or somebody you know, please fill out this type.
Just how do I report an account?
To report a profile:
1. Most likely to the account you wish to report.
2. In the bottom right of the cover image, click as well as select Give feedback or Report this profile.
3. To offer feedback, click the alternative that ideal defines how this profile breaks our Community Specifications. Click Send.
4. Depending upon your feedback, you might then be able to send a record to Facebook. For some types of material, we don't ask you to submit a record, however we use your feedback to help our systems learn.
If a person's troubling you on Facebook, you can additionally block them.