Below's how to add your Twitter feed to your Facebook brand Page:
Publish Twitter To Facebook
1. Log into your Twitter account. Enter your login and also password to access your account.
2. Click the user drop-down menu in the upper-right edge and afterwards choose Settings. The default Account Settings Page shows up.
3. Click the Profile switch on the left and after that click the Post your Tweets to Facebook switch. You might have to scroll to see the Facebook area.
4. Click the Sign in to Facebook as well as Link Your Accounts switch. You'll need to enter your Facebook info in order to sync both accounts.
5. Select the my Facebook Page option to upload your tweets on your Facebook Page in contrast to your individual Profile. You'll be required to a menu detailing all your Facebook Pages. Select the one you want to add your feed to.
6. Click Save Changes. Make sure you Save to stay clear of needing to repeat the process.
If you're a heavy Tweeter, your Facebook fans may dislike each and every single Tweet appearing in their Facebook Information Feeds, and they could Unlike you if you're also respected. Think very carefully regarding whether this is appropriate for you, provided the way you tweet.