One of the attributes that always tops discussions amongst customers is the capability to understand who has actually visited their profiles. LinkedIn has constantly had it-- although you need to be a costs member to truly access the complete list of who has seen your profile-- but Facebook was always versus sharing this info with individuals.
How Can I See Who Views My Facebook Page
It seems however that the current events have compromised the firm's placement.
Yes, you can now see who has viewed your Facebook account. The brand-new attribute allows you see who saw your profile in the past 1 month, previous day as well as who has watched your newest posts.
The function is hidden deep in your privacy settings and is only available on the iOS application for now. To access the list of who has watched your account, open up the primary drop-down menu (the 3 lines) as well as scroll right to "privacy Shortcuts" There, just listed below the brand-new "Privacy Checkup" feature, you will find the new "Who viewed my profile?" alternative.
It is unclear if this is a test and/or if this will be turned out to all individuals in the coming days. We have reached out to Facebook for clarifications and will certainly upgrade this post as soon as we hear back from them.
Let us recognize in the comments if you have access to the new feature. Some reports show that the function may just be offered on April 1st.
An additional Option:.
Just how to Track Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile-- Manual Method
1. To recognize who watches your Facebook account, login to the Facebook account as well as most likely to your timeline page of Facebook. If you are new on Facebook, then to go the timeline, click on your profile image as well as you will get to at your timeline. The LINK of Facebook timeline looks something comparable to https://www.facebook.com/ your profile name.
2. Right click on anywhere on the opened page as well as choose "view page source option". If you are a Chrome user after that simply type Ctrl+ U as well as the source web page will open up.
3. Press Ctrl+ F (' Cmd+ F' for mac) to open the search box on top right corner of the source page.
4. Type "InitialChatFriendsList" there.
5. You will find a listing of numbers there which are really the profile IDs of the people who are just recently inspected or visited your Facebook account.
6. Just kind include the account id next to facebook.com LINK just like the listed below instance. You will certainly find the person who visited your account frequently or recently.
7. The URL must be something like.
this: https://www.facebook.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ yet not like.
8. The handful that you will find after the '-' (e.g. 2,1, or 0) is the indicator of how commonly a Facebook account user sees you and who visits your Facebook profile one of the most.
9. The first ID of the list is the normal visitor while the last ID is the rarest visitor of your account.
Nevertheless, some people claims that these are not true. Yet, many specialists say that this is the only feasible method to know who saw my Facebook profile.