How Can I Change My Profile Picture In Facebook
How do I add or change my profile image?
To add a profile photo or change your existing profile photo:
1. From your News Feed, click your name in the top left and also float over your profile image.
2. Click Update.
3. You can:
- Upload a photo from your computer.
-Select a photo you've already uploaded or one you're tagged in.
4. Crop your photo and also click Save. If you don't want to chop your image, click Skip Cropping in the bottom left, after that click Save.
For best quality, your profile picture must be at least 320 pixels vast and also 320 pixels tall.
Note: Your existing profile image is always public.
Just how do I add or change my Page's profile photo?
Learn just how to add or change your profile image for your personal account.
To add or change your Web page's profile image:
1. Go to your Page
2. Click in the bottom appropriate edge of your profile image
3. Select a choice as well as comply with the on-screen guidelines
Learn more about the measurements of your Page's profile picture.