With account switching, you can swiftly change between different Facebook accounts without logging anyone out This function is just available on facebook.com on a computer system.
Keep in mind that you can not switch over between accounts without logging out unless you can see the symbol listed below. The icon will appear if several individuals have actually logged right into their account from one computer system in the past.
Facebook Login And Password Different User
Switch accounts on a computer system without logging any person out.
To switch between accounts:
1. Most likely to facebook.com on a computer.
2. Click "switch account icon" at the top of any Facebook page.
3. Click the account you wish to change to.
If you do not see the account switcher symbol ...
Log out of an account and after that Log In with a different account.
1. Log out from the very first Facebook account
To log out of Facebook on a computer:
1. Click "triangle icon" on top right of any Facebook web page.
2. Click Log Out at the end of the menu that shows up.
2. Login with the second Facebook account
To log right into your Facebook account on a computer system:
1. Go to facebook.com. On top under Email or Phone, go into among the following:
- Email: You can Log In with any e-mail that's detailed on your Facebook account.
- Telephone number: If you have a mobile number confirmed on your account, you can enter it here (do not include any type of zeros before the country code, or any signs).
- Username: You can also Log In with your username, if you established one up.
Under Password, enter your password.
2. Click Log In.
Remove an account you have actually included
- You can remove your account by clicking the "X" alongside your name after you log out of your account. Please note that you'll require to remove your account each time you log out, otherwise it will certainly show up in the account switcher.
Keep in mind: You can save information for approximately 10 Facebook accounts, however it's best to only maintain the accounts of individuals that consistently utilize the computer system.