Delete Comments On Facebook
This I teaches you exactly how to erase a comment on Facebook. There are 2 types of Facebook comments you can erase: comments you make on any post, and also comments other people make on your posts. You can not delete other people's comments from posts that aren't your own.
Erasing a comment on Facebook only takes a couple of secs, but if you're pushed to remove one swiftly, right here's a simple overview.
Technique 1: On Desktop computer
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your computer system's web browser. This will certainly open your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
- If you aren't logged in, enter your e-mail address and password prior to continuing.
2. Most likely to the post on which you want to delete a comment. If the post is on your account page, you can click your profile tab in the upper-right edge of the page; or else, go to the profile web page of the person that produced the post and scroll to the post.
3. Open up the comments section. In some cases, the comments area will certainly open up by itself; if not, click the # comments connect listed below the post.
- The "#" refers to the variety of comments on the post. For instance, a message with 10 comments would certainly have a 10 comments connect right here.
4. Float your computer mouse over a comment. Doing so will certainly motivate a ⋯ symbol to show up to the right of the comment.
5. Click ⋯. It's to the right of a comment. If you're removing your own comment, a drop-down menu will certainly show up; or else, a pop-up home window will show up.
6. Click Delete when triggered. It's a blue switch in the pop-up window. Doing so will get rid of the comment from your post.
- If you're deleting your own comment, you'll click Delete in the drop-down menu prior to clicking heaven Delete button.
Method 2: On Mobile
1. Open up Facebook. Touch the Facebook app icon, which resembles a white "f" on a dark-blue history. Doing so will certainly open your Information Feed page if you're visited.
- If you aren't logged in, enter your e-mail address as well as password when prompted prior to continuing.
2. Go to the post on which you intend to remove a comment. If the post is on your account web page, you can tap your profile icon at the end of the screen; or else, most likely to the account page of the person who developed the post as well as scroll to the post.
On Android, the account icon remains in the upper-left side of the display.
3. Open the comments area. In some cases, the comments area will certainly open by itself; otherwise, touch the # comments link listed below the post.
- The "#" describes the number of comments on the post. For instance, a post with 10 comments would certainly have a 10 comments connect below.
4. Faucet and hold the comment. Doing so will motivate a menu to show up after a second.
5. Faucet Delete. It remains in the menu.
6. Faucet Delete when motivated. This will certainly remove the comment from the post.
One more way
1. Navigate to check out the comment you want to get rid of. If you have problem locating it, the simplest thing to do is to choose the "Menu" switch, after that select "Settings".
2. Scroll down and pick "Activity Log".
3. Select the arrowhead on the ideal side of the comment you want to eliminate.
4. Tap the "Delete" button, and also your comment is gone.