How To Untag Someone On Facebook App
To remove a tag from a post:
1. Go to the post.
2. Faucet in the leading right.
3. Click Remove tag.
To get rid of a tag from a photo:
1. Most likely to the photo.
2. Hover over the picture as well as click Options in the bottom right.
3. Select Remove tag.
If you're having trouble finding the image or post you would love to hide, you can use your activity log to locate it.
You can additionally eliminate tags from several images simultaneously:
1. From your News Feed, click your name in the leading left to go to your profile.
2. Click Activity Log in the bottom right of your cover picture.
3. Click Photos and Videos in the left column.
4. Click Photos and Videos You're tagged In.
5. Click to check the box to the left of the pictures you 'd like to remove a tag from.
6. Click Report/Remove Tag.
7. Click to pick your favored choice, after that click Untag Photos to confirm.
Eliminated tags will no longer appear on the post or photo, however the post or image is still noticeable to the audience it's shown to. Individuals might have the ability to watch the post or picture in places like News Feed or search engine result. To remove it from Facebook totally, ask the individual that uploaded it to take it down.