Maybe you do not need to know every time your politically zealous university pal produces a standing. Or maybe you're a member of an exceptionally chatty Facebook group and you're tired of the notifications exploding your phone. You want to silence them without having to leave the group as well as injure some feelings-- fortunately, Facebook has actually made that possible.
How To Turn Notifications Off On Facebook
You can shut off Facebook notifications.
PC or Mac
- Log right into your Facebook account.
- Click "Facebook triangle menu" in the top-right edge of the display.
- Choose Settings from the drop-down menu that shows up.
- In the menu that shows up on the left side of the screen, pick notifications.
- Click Edit beside each of the menu things and also readjust your notifications as you please.
To both start and stop push notifications from an Android mobile phone:.
- Touch the menu symbol "Facebook mobile menu" and scroll down until you see Account Settings.
- Faucet Account Settings, notifications, and after that Mobile Push.
- Check packages beside the products you wish to be informed around as well as uncheck packages to eliminate notifications.
iPhone or iPad
To make it possible for push notifications:.
- Touch the Settings Symbol iOS Settings Icon on your gadget's home display.
- Once the menu is open, faucet notifications, and afterwards Facebook.
- Slide the switch next to Allow notifications to ensure that it's green.
- Set your Alert Design to Banners or Alerts.
- Toggle the switch beside Show in Alert Facility so it is green.
- Toggle the button beside Show on Lock Screen so it is green.
To turn notifications off:
- Touch the Settings Symbol "iOS Settings Icon" on your device's house screen.
- Once the menu is open, tap notifications, and afterwards Facebook.
- Glide the switch alongside Enable notifications so that it's no more green.
To change notification Settings:.
- Tap the Settings Icon iOS "iOS Settings Icon" on your tool's house screen.
- Once the menu is open, tap notifications, and then Facebook.
- Under the notifications area, toggle the buttons to your taste and select your sharp design at the bottom of the screen.
You currently have control over your Facebook notifications!
With those very easy steps, you have actually decluttered your phone and also can prevent ridiculous diversions like Aunt Mildred publishing her 5th pet cat image of the day in the family team web page. Simply make certain to inspect Facebook occasionally to guarantee you aren't missing out on anything!