Today I was trying to suggest a friend on Facebook to another among my friends. I opened the friends' profile and also the web link to suggest friends wasn't there. It's used to be found under the major account photo. It has actually moved however. To discover it, adhere to these steps.
Update 12/19/2018: Facebook appears to have actually eliminated this choice from their site. There is no word from Facebook on if or when the feature will be allowed again.
How To Suggest Friends On Facebook
These steps below made use of to be the means you might suggest a friend on the desktop version of Facebook.
1. Login to Facebook.
2. Most likely to the account of the individual you would like to suggest friends to.
3. Float over the "Friends" button on the person's web page.
4. Select "Suggest Friends ...".
5. Look for an individual, then make use of the "Suggest friend" button next to their name.
- The Facebook users who appear in your friend suggestions box are not informed of their look there, neither do they know if you have actually concealed them. If you select to add any of the suggested users as friends, these people obtain friend demands as typical.
- You can make friend suggestions for any one of your contacts on Facebook. Go to the contact's timeline, click the cog symbol to open up a drop-down menu, then pick "Suggest Friends" from the list.
- If you are not signed up for Facebook and are obtaining emails including friend suggestions, these suggestions are based on the network of the contact who has actually marked or welcomed you. Use the link offered at the bottom of the message to pull out of any future e-mails.