How to Remove Notifications From Facebook
1. Log in to your Facebook profile, and then click the globe-shaped icon in the top food selection to open the Notifications panel. A listing of your presently configured notifications screens; click "See All" to check out all alerts.
2. Hover the cursor inside the access for the alert to erase to display an "X" in the upper right corner, and then click the "X" to see a pop-up dialog box.
3. Click "Unfollow" in the pop-up to remove the alert from your Notifications checklist.
Various other Methode:
1. Log right into your Facebook account.
2. Click the "Account" web link, located at the top right edge of the web page. Click "Account Settings" from the drop-down checklist that shows up. The "Account Settings" page is displayed.
3. Click "Notifications" from the menu on the left side of the page. The "Notifications Settings" page is displayed.
4. Scroll to the "All Notifications" area of the page. A listing of all notifications types appears, each with a check box next to it. Notifications you are subscribed to will certainly have a sign in package, either under the "Email" column or the "Mobile" column.
5. Click the checked box alongside each notice type you desire to eliminate. This will certainly remove the check mark from the box and remove you from obtaining the selected alert.
Idea: There is no chance to remove notification messages you have actually currently viewed. Facebook conserves all of your notification messages, however provides one of the most current messages at the top of the list.
Warning: Some crucial Facebook notifications can not be eliminated. If you do not see the "X" when you hover over the Alert entrance, the alert can not be removed.