Here's how to add your Twitter feed to your Facebook brand Page:
How To Post Your Twitter Link On Facebook
1. Log into your Twitter account. Enter your login and password to access your account.
2. Click the user drop-down menu in the upper-right corner and then pick Settings. The default Account Settings Page appears.
3. Click the Profile button on the left and then click the Post your Tweets to Facebook switch. You might need to scroll down to see the Facebook section.
4. Click the Sign in to Facebook and Link Your Accounts button. You'll require to enter your Facebook info in order to sync both accounts.
5. Select the my Facebook Page option to post your tweets on your Facebook Page rather than your personal Profile. You'll be taken to a menu detailing all your Facebook Pages. Select the one you want to add your feed to.
6. Click Save Changes. See to it you Save to prevent needing to repeat the procedure.
If you're a hefty Tweeter, your Facebook fans may dislike every single Tweet appearing in their Facebook News Feeds, and also they may Unlike you if you're also prolific. Believe really meticulously regarding whether this is appropriate for you, given the method you tweet.