How Do I Reset My Facebook Page
1. Log in to your Facebook account and click the gear-shaped symbol in the upper-right edge of any type of web page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Privacy Setup" option from the drop-down checklist, both which allow you to access all settings. Utilize the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting page to reset your preferences.
2. Select the "General" tab to make changes to settings like your name, username as well as networks, the majority of which can only be transformed 1 or 2 times during the life of your account. Select the "Security" tab to enable or disable settings like login notices as well as authorizations, as well as application passwords.
3. Make use of the "Privacy" "Timeline and Tagging" as well as "Blocking" choices to change your settings for just how you can be located on Facebook and by whom, along with exactly how others could connect with you. Use the "Edit" buttons that show up next to your wanted settings to make as well as verify changes. Adjust the target market selector device where available to assign how you share your material and how others share material with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" as well as "Mobile" tabs to reset your choices for how Facebook alerts you about task that worries you. The "View" and "Edit" alternatives enable you to make and verify any kind of changes. Click the "Remove" link on the "Mobile Settings" web page to erase your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile messages. Make use of the "Followers" tab to turn complying with on or off, making it possible for non-friends to see your public material.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your choices for applications you and various other Facebook participants make use of. Click the "Edit" links to transform settings for individual applications or click the "X" to get rid of an application completely.