Facebook How To Post On Wall
Just how do I share something on Facebook?
To share something on Facebook:
1. From the top of your News Feed or timeline, click Create post.
2. Include a text update or click the type of post you want to share into the "What's on your mind?" box on top of the page (instance: Photo/Video, Feeling/Activity).
3. You can likewise:
Add a photo or video.
Add a location.
Add a sticker.
Add how you're feeling or what you're doing.
4. Choose where you 'd like to share your post. If you add a picture, video clip or text with a history as your post, you'll additionally have the choice to share to your story. Click to choose News Feed, Your Story, or both:
- Information Feed: Your post will certainly turn up in News Feed as well as on your timeline.
- Your Story: Your story will certainly be visible to your selected target market for 1 day.
5. Click beside News Feed or Your Story to select an audience for your post.
6. Click Share.
Note: You can just include a Life Event from your timeline.
Just how do I publish to a Facebook group?
To publish to a group:
1. From your NewsFeed click Groups in the left food selection and also pick your group.
2. Click Write something ...
From here you can:
-Write a post
-Add a photo or video
-Add a poll
-Ask for recommendations
-Select More and also choose from added choices such as add data, market something, produce image cd, produce doc and develop occasion.
Just how do I add photos?
To include and post images to Facebook:
1. Click Photo/Video on top of your News Feed or timeline.
2. Select the images or video clips you want to include in Facebook.
3. Click post.
You can additionally choose that can see your post. Bear in mind that when you identify someone in a photo or post, that photo or post may additionally be shared with that individual and their close friends. Learn how to turn this setting off.
You can also include pictures to an existing cd.
Exactly how do I share a link on Facebook?
To share a link:
1. Scroll to the top of your News Feed and also click the gray message next to your profile photo.
2. Enter the link.
3. Add an optional update, after that click post.
Remember that taste or sharing a web link through Facebook might show up in News Feed or on your timeline.
Just how do I publish a video on Facebook?
To share a video clip:
1. Click Photo/Video at the top of your News Feed or timeline.
2. Pick a video.
3. Click post.
We'll process your video as well as let you know when it prepares to see. Most likely to the video as well as select Edit to include a title, tag buddies and more.