Connect Facebook Calendar To Google Calendar
Below are required steps:
- Login to your Facebook account and Facebook Calendar page or visit https://www.facebook.com/events/.
- Try to find option to sync or import your Facebook Calendar to Overview, Google Calendar or Apple Calendar.
- It is put at the right-sidebar in bottom. Would certainly look like this listed below picture.
- Do a right-click on the "Birthdays" Link as well as click "Copy Link Address".
- Now open Google Calendar in new Tab or check out// calendar.google.com/.
- Select "Settings" option by clicking the "Gear" icon as shown listed below.
- Once "Settings" page is open, seek "Add Calendar" alternative on right-side and click on "From URL".
- Click the "From URL" will certainly open a brand-new page "https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r/settings/addbyurl" and after that paste your Link we duplicated on Action No: 4, and also click on "Add Calendar" switch.
- When done, your newly added Calendar will show up on right-side at the bottom looking like this:.
- Currently click that freshly added Calendar, it will certainly reveal you extra customisable alternatives like color, name, authorization, sharing or remove.
- Currently your Facebook Calendar has actually been incorporated with Google Calender or anyother you want, just comply with similar steps.
- You can even view this Calendar in your mobile phone by mounting Google Calendar on your mobile phone.
Hope it benefited you! Maintain reviewing.