Can I Report Someone On Facebook
How do I report a Facebook account that's acting to be me or somebody else?
Accounts and Pages that impersonate other individuals violate our Neighborhood Standards and aren't permitted on Facebook. If you see an account that's making believe to be you, a person you know or a public figure (example: celebrity, political leader), we encourage you to let us know. You can report potentially impersonating accounts to us even if you do not have a Facebook account.
To report a person who's making believe to be you or somebody else, initial figure out if you're reporting an account or a Web page.
Report a profile
If you have a Facebook account as well as intend to report a profile:
1. Most likely to the profile of the posing account.
- If you can not discover it, attempt searching for the name utilized on the account or asking your pals if they can send you a web link to it.
2. Click the cover picture as well as select Give feedback or Report this profile.
3. Adhere to the on-screen instructions for impersonation to submit a record.
If you don't have a Facebook account as well as want to report somebody that's making believe to be you or someone you know, please fill out this form.
Exactly how do I report a represent acting?
If you have a Facebook account and also intend to report somebody that's claiming to be you or someone you recognize:
1. Most likely to the account of the posing account
- If you can't discover it, try looking for the name used on the profile or asking your close friends if they can send you a link to it.
2. Click on the cover image and also pick Report
3. Comply with the on-screen directions for impersonation to file a record
If you do not have a Facebook account and also wish to report someone that's claiming to be you or a person you recognize, please fill out this form.
Just how do I report a profile?
To report an account:
1. Go to the account you wish to report.
2. In the bottom right of the cover photo, click and also pick Give feedback or Report this profile.
3. To offer responses, click the alternative that finest describes exactly how this profile breaks our Community Requirements. Click Send.
4. Depending on your feedback, you might after that be able to submit a report to Facebook. For some kinds of web content, we don't ask you to send a record, however we use your comments to aid our systems learn.
If somebody's troubling you on Facebook, you can additionally obstruct them.