Your friend posted a photo of you on Facebook that you do not want anybody to see. Even worse, they tagged you. So currently the image is available for your friends to see. The good news is you can get rid of the tag from the image.
Facebook Remove A Tag
To remove a tag from a blog post:
1. Most likely to the post.
2. Tap in the leading right.
3. Click Remove tag.
To remove a tag from a photo:
1. Go to the image.
2. Float over the photo as well as click Options in the bottom right.
3. Select Remove tag.
If you're having problem finding the image or post you wish to hide, you can use your task log to find it.
You can also eliminate tags from numerous photos at once:
1. From your News Feed, click your name in the top left to head to your account.
2. Click Activity Log in the bottom right of your cover image.
3. Click Photos and Videos in the left column.
4. Click Photos and Videos You're tagged In.
5. Click to inspect package to the left of the pictures you would love to get rid of a tag from.
6. Click Report/Remove Tag.
7. Click to select your preferred choice, after that click Untag Photos to validate.
Eliminated tags will certainly no more appear on the post or image, but the post or image is still noticeable to the audience it's shared with. People may have the ability to see the post or photo in places like Information Feed or search engine result. To remove it from Facebook entirely, ask the individual who posted it to take it down.