Sync Facebook Calendar With Google
Below are required actions:
- Login to your Facebook account as well as Facebook Calendar page or check out https://www.facebook.com/events/.
- Look for choice to sync or import your Facebook Calendar to Outlook, Google Calendar or Apple Calendar.
- It is put at the right-sidebar in base. Would appear like this below photo.
- Do a right-click on the "Birthdays" Link and also click on "Copy Link Address".
- Currently open Google Calendar in new Tab or go to// calendar.google.com/.
- Select "Settings" choice by clicking the "Gear" icon as shown below.
- Once "Settings" page is open, try to find "Add Calendar" alternative on right-side and also click on "From URL".
- Click the "From URL" will certainly open a new page "https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r/settings/addbyurl" and then paste your Link we copied on Action No: 4, and also click "Add Calendar" button.
- As soon as done, your recently included Calendar will certainly show up on right-side near the bottom looking like this:.
- Currently click that recently included Calendar, it will reveal you more customisable choices like color, name, permission, sharing or get rid of.
- Now your Facebook Calendar has actually been integrated with Google Calender or anyother you desire, just adhere to similar actions.
- You can even see this Calendar in your mobile phone by setting up Google Calendar on your smart phone.
Hope it benefited you! Maintain reviewing.