How To Delete Comments On Facebook
This I teaches you how to delete a comment on Facebook. There are two types of Facebook comments you can delete: comments you make on any kind of post, and also comments other individuals make on your posts. You can not erase other people's comments from posts that aren't yours.
Erasing a comment on Facebook only takes a few seconds, but if you're pressed to do away with one quickly, below's a simple overview.
Approach 1: On Desktop
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your computer system's web internet browser. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
- If you aren't logged in, enter your email address as well as password prior to proceeding.
2. Go to the post on which you intend to erase a comment. If the post gets on your account page, you can click your profile tab in the upper-right corner of the page; or else, most likely to the account web page of the person that developed the post as well as scroll down to the post.
3. Open up the comments area. In some cases, the comments section will certainly open by itself; if not, click the # comments link below the post.
- The "#" describes the variety of comments on the post. For instance, a blog post with 10 comments would have a 10 comments connect below.
4. Hover your computer mouse over a comment. Doing so will certainly motivate a ⋯ icon to appear to the right of the comment.
5. Click ⋯. It's to the right of a comment. If you're deleting your very own comment, a drop-down menu will show up; otherwise, a pop-up window will certainly show up.
6. Click Delete when motivated. It's a blue switch in the pop-up window. Doing so will certainly get rid of the comment from your post.
- If you're erasing your own comment, you'll click Delete in the drop-down menu prior to clicking heaven Delete switch.
Approach 2: On Mobile
1. Open up Facebook. Touch the Facebook app symbol, which resembles a white "f" on a dark-blue background. Doing so will certainly open your Information Feed page if you're logged in.
- If you aren't visited, enter your email address as well as password when motivated before continuing.
2. Go to the post on which you want to remove a comment. If the post gets on your account web page, you can tap your profile symbol at the bottom of the screen; or else, most likely to the profile web page of the person that produced the post and also scroll down to the post.
On Android, the profile symbol remains in the upper-left side of the display.
3. Open up the comments section. In some cases, the comments area will open on its own; otherwise, tap the # comments connect below the post.
- The "#" describes the variety of comments on the post. As an example, a post with 10 comments would have a 10 comments connect right here.
4. Tap as well as hold the comment. Doing so will trigger a menu to appear after a 2nd.
5. Faucet Delete. It remains in the menu.
6. Faucet Delete when prompted. This will erase the comment from the post.
One more means
1. Browse to check out the comment you wish to get rid of. If you have trouble finding it, the most convenient thing to do is to pick the "Menu" switch, then select "Settings".
2. Scroll down and pick "Activity Log".
3. Select the arrowhead on the best side of the comment you want to eliminate.
4. Tap the "Delete" button, and also your comment is gone.