" What?! I do not want to that. There has to be a simpler way, right?"
Technically, yes. You can get rid of posts from your Facebook timeline from within the Facebook mobile application without the requirement for a third-party application. This includes formerly removed or concealed posts you have actually shared along with posts that you have actually been identified in or a minimum of your tag located in them.
Desktop Facebook customers can do the same however likewise have various other options at their disposal in order to get rid of all posts from their timeline. You'll either be removing them by hand or to speed up points up, utilize a third-party internet browser expansion like Social Publication post Manager to rid yourself of possible past humiliations.
How To Delete All Your Facebook Posts
Initially, we'll start with mobile.
Facebook: Here's Exactly how to Remove posts From Your Timeline in Bulk
Step 1: Near the top of your Facebook News Feed, touch your profile picture to visit your profile.
Step 2: Scroll down and tap “Manage Posts.”
Action 3: Tap the circle to the left of each post that you wish to delete/hide from your account.
Crucial Note: You have three choices for getting rid of content from your account in Bulk: You can erase old posts that you personally shared, hide posts that you or someone else shared, or remove the tags from posts that you have actually been identified in by various other customers. Nevertheless, you need to complete these activities individually. If you wish to erase a lot of web content from your profile, you'll need to produce "batches" of posts by only touching on posts for which you wish to take the exact same action. That is, you can not remove any kind of posts you personally shared if you likewise include posts shared by others in the same "batch".
Additionally note, you can tap the "Filters" switch near the top-left edge of the display to filter your sight to only see posts that you personally shared, just posts that you're labelled in and more.
Tip 4: When you've picked several posts, faucet either "Next" in the top-right edge of the display, or the 3 symbols in the bottom-left edge of the screen to continue.
Step 5: At the bottom of the screen, faucet "Delete posts" "Hide from Timeline" or "Remove Tags" relying on what you intend to do. Note: If you're trying to delete posts however the "Delete posts" option remains in grey message, instead of black, it suggests you accidentally touched a blog post that Facebook will not enable you to erase. Examples consist of notices that you've altered your profile or cover image and also posts that you may have shared from within a Facebook game. You can just get rid of these posts from your timeline by touching the "Hide from Timeline" alternative.
Action 6: Faucet "Delete posts" "Hide" or "OK" on the verification home window that shows up. The home window that appears will be identified by the option you tapped symphonious 5 over.
ERASE FACEBOOK POSTS in Bulk FROM INTERNET BROWSER
You can choose to by hand eliminate posts individually from your Facebook timeline however let's be real here, that's not why you read this post. So to speed up things up and also erase whole years from Facebook in one fell swoop, you'll need to download a browser expansion for Chrome. However, there are no Safari extensions available for use currently. These expansions can remove years of background quickly with a click of a switch, so make certain to archive anything you wish to conserve in the past striking delete.
For this tutorial, we're mosting likely to focus on Social Book Post Manager as our bulk deletion extension of option. This will certainly make the whole deletion procedure instead structured as well as most definitely much quicker for those that have many years worth of posts to get rid of.
SOCIAL PUBLICATION post SUPERVISOR EXTENSION
Prior to you delete your posts, I will reiterate the relevance of first creating a back-up of your Facebook information. With this tool, as soon as the info is gone, it's genuinely gone. This information not just consists of every one of your posts yet likewise your images as well as video clips, messages and chat discussions in addition to all details that you have actually supplied in your account's Regarding section.
In order to create a backup:.
1. Head over to your General Account Settings screen.
2. While you have this display brought up, there will certainly be a link labelled "Download a copy of your Facebook data" at the bottom.
3. Click the Download a copy link as well as comply with the triggers. Facebook will certainly start creating a backup of all your information that will certainly be available for download once complete. When the download prepares, Facebook will certainly send out an e-mail to your signed up e-mail address notifying you of its conclusion and accessibility.
As soon as you have your information back-up:.
1. Install the Social Book post Manager extension, head back to Facebook, as well as go to your Activity Log. The Task Log can be accessed by clicking the down arrow to the right of the question mark symbol in the upper-right part of the Facebook navigation header. Open it and also locate Activity Log from the drop-down menu.
2. The Activity Log link will take you to a page that displays every one of your Facebook activity (for this reason the name). You will certainly see all the pals that you've included in addition to all the posts as well as comments that you've both produced and suched as. In the Filter section on the left-hand side, choose the filter you wish to delete from, in this situation, click "posts".
3. Now open the Social Book post Manager expansion by clicking the symbol at the top-right of your Chrome web browser.
4. As soon as the expansion is opened, you'll be presented with a listing of filters that you can use to remove posts on Facebook.
The filters will establish which posts are to be eliminated and also you can also filter them by details years, months, as well as even those having specific strings. A "Prescan on Page" alternative is offered to you if you wish to utilize it. This will certainly create the expansion to motivate you of which posts will certainly be removed before your verification. If you approve the picked posts for deletion, you can click to verify as well as enjoy those posts disappear. Nonetheless, there have been some records that when making use of the "Prescan on Page" alternative with heavily populated task logs might trigger difficulties.
5. As soon as every one of the posts you've picked for deletion have been selected, click the OK switch to shut the sharp, assess the activity log, as well as if satisfied with the choice, click the Confirm to remove switch located at the top of the web page.
If you're not happy with the presently selected posts targeted for removal, you can freshen the web page (I favor touching F5 myself) and also see the activity log repopulated as it was previously.