How To Block People From Facebook Page
We advise banning people that constantly release spam on your page. You can choose to unban them at any time. When you ban a person from your page, they'll still have the ability to share web content from your page to other places on Facebook, however they'll no longer have the ability to publish to your page, like or comment on your page's posts, message your page or like your page.
You may also get rid of someone that likes your page. When you eliminate a person from your page, they'll no more like it. This is a good alternative for people you do not desire following your page's posts in their News Feeds or the News Feeds of their pals. However, Pages are public spaces and individuals you have actually removed can choose to like your page once again.
There are numerous ways to ban a person or an additional page from your page.
From your page's settings:
1. Click settings on top of your page.
2. Click People and Other Pages in the left column.
3. Search for the person or click to check package alongside the name of the person you want to ban.
4. Click and choose Ban From page.
5. Click Confirm.
From a comment on a Page post:
1. Float over a comment by the person or page you intend to ban and click .
2. Click Hide Comment.
3. Click Ban [Name]
From a post on your page or a post your page has actually been stated in:
1. Click posts in the left column of your page.
2. Click Visitor posts on the best side of your page.
3. Click in the top right of the post by the individual or page you intend to ban.
4. Select Ban From page and also click Confirm.
From your page's inbox:
1. Click Inbox on top of your page.
2. Click the message on the left from the individual you intend to ban.
3. Click in the leading right and also select Ban From page.
4. Click Confirm.