Tip: You can configure that can see your friends list from the Friends area of your profile.
How Can I Lock My Friend List In Facebook
- Sign into Facebook. Currently, click on this URL (make certain you are signed in prior to clicking this LINK) and also it will take you to the "Privacy" area of Facebook.
- In the "How people can find and contact you" area, you can see "Who can you see your friends list?." Click "Edit" link next to it.
- Now, you can see a drop-down list. Open it, and then choose "Only me."
That's it. From now on, only you can see your Facebook friends list and also others can not.
- Open up the Facebook app.
- Tap Hamburger symbol (three upright lines) > Settings & Privacy > Settings > Privacy Settings.
- Now, faucet "Who can see your friends list?" alternative which you can locate it under "How People Find and Contact You" area.
- Tap "Only me" option (if you really did not see this choice, tap "See More" and after that you can see this option).
That's all. From now on, just you can see your Facebook friends list as well as nobody else can.
I hope this guide is useful to you. If it is, show your friends.