Facebook Watch provides thousands of outstanding, top notch videos for both amusement and educational objectives. It additionally supplies content you can't discover anywhere else, like Huda Kattan's behind the curtain program Huda Manager, or Bear Grylls' program, Face Bush.
So what happens when you stumble across a fantastic Facebook Watch video however do not have the moment to watch it totally, or find the material so beneficial you wish to save the video as well as utilize it as a reference tool later? Thankfully, there's a fast as well as easy means to download and save Facebook videos on desktop - below, we'll show you exactly how.
How To Download A Video Of Facebook
Download a video you have actually uploaded
1. Open Facebook as well as click the web link to your account at the top of the display.
2. On your profile page, in the leading area, click More.
3. At the top of the drop-down menu that appears, select videos.
4. Move your computer mouse cursor over the video you want to download, click the Edit button, as well as select download HD or download SD.
Keep in mind: The download HD option will just be available to select if the video was developed or tape-recorded in HD quality. If it had not been, only the download SD alternative will certainly be readily available.
Note: If both of these options are missing, the video was uploaded by a friend and you're marked in it. You will certainly need to adhere to the steps in the next area rather.
5. Your video ought to appear in a new tab. Move your computer mouse over the video and also click download icon in the lower-right edge.
Download a video uploaded on your timeline or by other users
Note: If you're attempting to download a common video from a various on-line solution (e.g., YouTube), see our page on just how to download a video from the Net.
1. Log right into Facebook and also discover the video you wish to download.
2. Click the video to make it larger.
3. Right-click the enlarged video and select Show video URL from the drop-down menu that shows up.
3. Highlight the whole URL and after that press Ctrl+ C or right-click and choose Copy from the drop-down menu.
4. Open up a new tab by pressing Ctrl+ T.
5. Paste the URL right into the address bar by pressing Ctrl+ V, and then press Get in.
6. Replace "www" or "web" with "mbasic" in the URL and after that Press Enter.
7. On the following web page, click the video to open it in its own window.
8. Right-click the video and also select save video as ... from the drop-down menu that shows up.
9. Choose a save area and also a file name for the video, and afterwards click the Save switch.