Tip: You can configure that can see your friends list from the Friends area of your account.
How To Block Friend List View In Facebook
- Sign into Facebook. Currently, click this LINK (ensure you are signed in prior to clicking this URL) and it will certainly take you to the "Privacy" area of Facebook.
- In the "How people can find and contact you" area, you can see "Who can you see your friends list?." Click "Edit" web link beside it.
- Currently, you can see a drop-down list. Open it, and afterwards choose "Only me."
That's it. From now on, just you can see your Facebook friends list as well as others can not.
- Open the Facebook app.
- Faucet Hamburger icon (3 vertical lines) > Settings & Privacy > Settings > Privacy Settings.
- Currently, tap "Who can see your friends list?" choice which you can discover it under "How People Find and Contact You" section.
- Faucet "Only me" choice (if you didn't see this choice, faucet "See More" and after that you can see this choice).
That's all. From now on, just you can see your Facebook friends list as well as no person else can.
I hope this overview serves to you. If it is, show to your friends.