How Can I Reset My Facebook Account
1. Log in to your Facebook account as well as click the gear-shaped symbol in the upper-right edge of any type of page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Personal privacy Setup" option from the drop-down listing, both which enable you to access all settings. Utilize the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting web page to reset your choices.
2. Select the "General" tab to earn modifications to settings like your name, username as well as networks, most of which can only be changed a couple of times during the life of your account. Select the "Safety and security" tab to allow or disable settings like login alerts and also approvals, along with application passwords.
3. Make use of the "Privacy" "Timeline and Tagging" and also "Blocking" choices to change your settings for exactly how you can be discovered on Facebook as well as by whom, along with how others can interact with you. Utilize the "Edit" buttons that show up close to your desired settings to earn and verify modifications. Adjust the target market selector device where available to designate exactly how you share your content as well as exactly how others share content with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" and also "Mobile" tabs to reset your choices for exactly how Facebook alerts you concerning activity that worries you. The "View" and "Edit" alternatives enable you to make as well as validate any type of adjustments. Click the "Remove" web link on the "Mobile Settings" web page to delete your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile messages. Make use of the "Followers" tab to transform following on or off, allowing non-friends to see your public content.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your preferences for applications you and also other Facebook participants use. Click the "Edit" connect to change settings for private apps or click the "X" to get rid of an application completely.