Maybe you do not need to know every single time your politically zealous college good friend produces a status. Or maybe you're a member of a very chatty Facebook team and you're tired of the notifications blowing up your phone. You intend to silence them without having to leave the team and harm some sensations-- the good news is, Facebook has actually made that possible.
Turn Off Push Notifications Facebook
You can switch off Facebook notifications.
COMPUTER or Mac
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click "Facebook triangle menu" in the top-right edge of the display.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu that appears.
- In the menu that appears on the left side of the display, select notifications.
- Click Edit alongside each of the menu things as well as change your notifications as you choose.
To both start as well as quit push notifications from an Android mobile phone:.
- Tap the menu symbol "Facebook mobile menu" and scroll down up until you see Account Settings.
- Faucet Account Settings, notifications, and after that Mobile Push.
- Examine packages alongside the items you intend to be alerted around as well as uncheck the boxes to remove notifications.
iPhone or iPad
To enable press notifications:.
- Tap the Settings Icon iOS Settings Icon on your device's home screen.
- Once the menu is open, faucet notifications, and after that Facebook.
- Move the button next to Enable notifications to ensure that it's green.
- Establish your Alert Design to Banners or Alerts.
- Toggle the switch alongside Show in Alert Center so it is green.
- Toggle the switch next to Program on Lock Screen so it is green.
To transform notifications off:
- Tap the Settings Icon "iOS Settings Icon" on your tool's residence screen.
- Once the menu is open, faucet notifications, and then Facebook.
- Slide the switch next to Enable notifications to make sure that it's no longer green.
To alter notification Settings:.
- Tap the Settings Symbol iphone "iOS Settings Icon" on your device's house screen.
- Once the menu is open, tap notifications, and after that Facebook.
- Under the notifications section, toggle the buttons to your liking and select your alert design at the end of the display.
You currently have control over your Facebook notifications!
With those simple steps, you have actually decluttered your phone and can prevent silly interruptions like Aunt Mildred uploading her 5th cat picture of the day in the family group page. Just make sure to examine Facebook once in a while to guarantee you aren't losing out on anything!