Reset Facebook Account
1. Visit to your Facebook account as well as click the gear-shaped icon in the upper-right edge of any kind of web page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Personal privacy Settings" choice from the drop-down listing, both of which enable you to access all settings. Use the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting page to reset your choices.
2. Select the "General" tab to make modifications to settings like your name, username and networks, most of which could only be altered a couple of times throughout the life of your account. Select the "Protection" tab to make it possible for or disable settings like login notifications as well as approvals, along with application passwords.
3. Use the "Privacy" "Timeline and also Tagging" as well as "Blocking" options to alter your settings for just how you can be found on Facebook as well as by which, in addition to exactly how others can connect with you. Utilize the "Edit" buttons that show up beside your preferred settings to earn as well as confirm adjustments. Change the target market selector tool where readily available to assign how you share your web content and just how others share web content with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" as well as "Mobile" tabs to reset your preferences for exactly how Facebook alerts you regarding activity that worries you. The "View" as well as "Edit" alternatives enable you making as well as verify any adjustments. Click the "Remove" web link on the "Mobile Settings" web page to delete your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile messages. Use the "Followers" tab to transform complying with on or off, enabling non-friends to see your public material.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your choices for applications you and also other Facebook participants use. Click the "Edit" links to transform settings for individual apps or click the "X" to eliminate an application entirely.