Your friend published an image of you on Facebook that you don't desire anyone to see. Also even worse, they tagged you. So currently the image is out there for your friends to see. Luckily you can get rid of the tag from the picture.
Removing Tags On Facebook
To eliminate a tag from a post:
1. Go to the post.
2. Tap in the leading right.
3. Click Remove tag.
To eliminate a tag from an image:
1. Go to the image.
2. Float over the image and also click Options in the bottom right.
3. Select Remove tag.
If you're having problem discovering the picture or post you would love to hide, you can use your activity log to discover it.
You can also get rid of tags from multiple images simultaneously:
1. From your News Feed, click your name in the leading left to go to your account.
2. Click Activity Log in the bottom right of your cover photo.
3. Click Photos and Videos in the left column.
4. Click Photos and Videos You're tagged In.
5. Click to check package to the left of the pictures you would love to eliminate a tag from.
6. Click Report/Remove Tag.
7. Click to select your preferred alternative, after that click Untag Photos to verify.
Removed tags will certainly no more appear on the post or photo, yet the post or image is still noticeable to the target market it's shown. People might have the ability to watch the post or image in position like Information Feed or search engine result. To remove it from Facebook entirely, ask the individual that posted it to take it down.