Make Facebook Page Private
The actions are extremely straightforward, but might not be apparent. Below's what you will certainly need to do:
- Log in to your Facebook Business Page.
- Click on the drop-down arrow in the upper right-hand edge on the blue navigating bar on top of the Page.
- Click the Facebook Business Page you want to unpublish.
- From your business Page, click on 'Settings' on the white sub-navigation bar in the top right-hand corner.
- By default, the 'General' tab will be picked in the left-hand column.
- Click on 'Page Visibility' after that the 'Edit' link to the right of 'Page Visibility' in the right-hand column.
- Click on the 'Page unpublished' radio button. Then click 'Save Changes'. (If you click the enigma alongside 'Page unpublished', it will certainly mention, "Page Visibility Publishing your Page makes it visible to the public. If you examine unpublish, it will just be seen by people with a function on the Page." You can click discover more if you have any questions.).
An 'Unpublish Page?' discussion box will certainly open up with the following text and asking why you want to unpublish your Facebook Page. You will need to select:
The Page isn't completed yet.
⬜ The business, brand name or company is no longer active.
⬜ I inadvertently created the Page.
⬜ I didn't get adequate value from the Page.
When you unpublish a Web page, it isn't visible on Facebook or in search. Are you certain you intend to unpublish this Page?
After you've made your selection, click either 'Next' to unpublish your Facebook Page or 'Cancel' if you alter your mind.
You will certainly see an additional discussion box asking you the following:.
⬜ Added content (as an example, pictures, company address or telephone number).
⬜ Tips on exactly how to establish my Page so it looks as well as works the way I desire it to.
⬜ An example of what a completed Page resembles.
⬜ Verification from Facebook that my Page is total.
⬜ Other (please specify):.
Click in the box where it claims, 'I expected ...' and also click 'Unpublish' or 'Back' to go back.
The final box will certainly say:.
Click the 'Close' button.
That's it. Your Page is unpublished!
Really Crucial: When you are ready to introduce your Facebook Company Page, bear in mind to go back and publish your Page complying with the actions above as well as instead click the 'Page published' radio switch under the 'Page Visibility' drop-down.