Right here's exactly how to add your Twitter feed to your Facebook brand Page:
How To Post To Twitter And Facebook
1. Log into your Twitter account. Enter your login and password to access your account.
2. Click the user drop-down menu in the upper-right edge and afterwards pick Settings. The default Account Settings Page appears.
3. Click the Profile switch on the left and afterwards click the Post your Tweets to Facebook switch. You may need to scroll to see the Facebook section.
4. Click the Sign in to Facebook and also Link Your Accounts switch. You'll require to enter your Facebook information in order to sync the two accounts.
5. Select the my Facebook Page alternative to upload your tweets on your Facebook Page rather than your individual Profile. You'll be taken to a menu noting all your Facebook Pages. Select the one you desire to add your feed to.
6. Click Save Changes. Make sure you Save to avoid having to duplicate the process.
If you're a hefty Tweeter, your Facebook fans may not appreciate each and every single Tweet showing up in their Facebook Information Feeds, as well as they could Unlike you if you're also respected. Assume extremely thoroughly concerning whether this is appropriate for you, given the method you tweet.