You'll wind up utilizing Search 2 fundamental methods. The very first means is if the name of the person you're searching for (or at the very least somebody with the very same name) appears in the autocomplete menu. You can complete that kind of search following these steps:
How To Find Someone On Facebook With Only First Name
1. Begin keying the name you're searching for in the Search box.
Pay attention to the people that show up in the autocomplete menu. Facebook displays initial your friends and then friends of friends. There's a great chance that you may locate the person you're trying to find in this menu.
2. If you see the name in the autocomplete menu, utilize your mouse or arrowhead tricks to highlight the individual you're seeking.
3. Click the name or press Enter.
This brings you to the person's Timeline, where you can verify that you understand the person and add him as a close friend.
If you do not see the person you're trying to find, don't misery; you can obtain even more results:
1. Type the person's full name in the search box.
2. Click See More at the end of the search menu.
The search menu increases to expose new choices for search. So, if you kind Jane Smith and then click See More, you can currently either Search People Called Jane Smith, Pages Called Jane Smith, or Places Called Jane Smith.
3. Click the People Named