Facebook Watch uses countless excellent, top quality videos for both home entertainment and also academic objectives. It likewise supplies content you can not find anywhere else, like Huda Kattan's behind the curtain program Huda Manager, or Bear Grylls' program, Face Bush.
So what takes place when you stumble across an excellent Facebook Watch video but do not have the time to enjoy it totally, or discover the material so valuable you want to save the video and also utilize it as a referral device later? Luckily, there's a fast and simple means to download as well as save Facebook videos on desktop computer - here, we'll show you how.
How To Download Videos Off Facebook
Download a video you've published
1. Open Facebook and also click the link to your account on top of the display.
2. On your profile web page, in the leading area, click More.
3. On top of the drop-down menu that appears, choose videos.
4. Relocate your mouse arrow over the video you want to download, click the Edit button, and select download HD or download SD.
Note: The download HD alternative will only be available to select if the video was produced or taped in HD top quality. If it wasn't, only the download SD alternative will certainly be offered.
Note: If both of these alternatives are missing out on, the video was uploaded by a pal as well as you're labelled in it. You will require to follow the action in the following section instead.
5. Your video ought to show up in a new tab. Move your computer mouse over the video as well as click download icon in the lower-right edge.
Download a video published on your timeline or by other customers
Keep in mind: If you're attempting to download a shared video from a different on the internet solution (e.g., YouTube), see our page on exactly how to download a video from the Internet.
1. Log right into Facebook and also locate the video you would love to download.
2. Click the video to make it larger.
3. Right-click the enlarged video as well as select Show video URL from the drop-down menu that appears.
3. Highlight the whole LINK and afterwards press Ctrl+ C or right-click and also choose Copy from the drop-down menu.
4. Open a new tab by pressing Ctrl+ T.
5. Paste the URL right into the address bar by pushing Ctrl+ V, and afterwards press Enter.
6. Change "www" or "web" with "mbasic" in the LINK and after that Press Enter.
7. On the following web page, click the video to open it in its own home window.
8. Right-click the video and also select save video as ... from the drop-down menu that shows up.
9. Choose a save area as well as a file name for the video, and afterwards click the Save button.