A lot has been discussed just how much Facebook finds out about you. With its ever-evolving privacy settings, it can be difficult to determine where to head to find the settings you desire. Clearing your search history is certainly no exemption.
How to Delete All Facebook History
Search histories can tell a lot concerning you, and that's specifically real of Facebook's search history. If you don't desire that sort of data left sitting around, here's how to remove it.
Just how to Clear Your Facebook Search history
If you have a tendency to visit Facebook in a web browser, you can clean your search history by doing the following:
- On your profile page, click the View your activity log switch. In a web browser the switch gets on the right-hand side.
- In the menu left wing, under Photos and Videos, Likes and also Reactions, Comments, click More.
- When the menu broadens to show all filters, click Search history.
- You'll see a full chronological checklist of whatever you have actually searched for on Facebook. You can erase specific searches by clicking the Edit switch alongside the entry as well as clicking Delete.
You can likewise clean your whole search history in one go by clicking the Clear Searches switch.
How to Clear Your Facebook Search history (Mobile)
If you tend to gain access to Facebook a lot more on your phone, you can access this setting in the social media network's mobile applications.
- Most likely to your profile page and tap the Activity Log switch below your account picture. (On iOS, the button is 3rd from the left, while on Android it's on the much left.).
- Faucet Filter at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to locate and tap Search history.
- You can clear your whole search history by tapping Clear searches and also tap Confirm.
- To erase individual entrances, tap the symbol beside the entrance in question and faucet Delete. (On iphone the icon is an arrow, while on Android phones it's an X.).