How Do You Clear Your Facebook Notifications
1. Visit to your Facebook profile, and afterwards click the globe-shaped icon in the top food selection to open up the Notifications panel. A list of your presently configured alerts display screens; click "See All" to check out all notices.
2. Hover the cursor inside the entry for the notification to delete to show an "X" in the upper right edge, and after that click the "X" to see a pop-up dialog box.
3. Click "Unfollow" in the pop-up to remove the notification from your Alerts checklist.
1. Log right into your Facebook account.
2. Click the "Account" link, located on top right corner of the web page. Click "Account Settings" from the drop-down checklist that shows up. The "Account Settings" page is presented.
3. Click "Notifications" from the menu on the left side of the page. The "Notifications Settings" web page is presented.
4. Scroll to the "All Notifications" area of the web page. A listing of all notices kinds appears, each with a check box next to it. Notifications you are subscribed to will certainly have a check in the box, either under the "Email" column or the "Mobile" column.
5. Click the checked box next to each notice kind you desire to eliminate. This will certainly remove the check mark from package and also remove you from obtaining the chosen notice.
Idea: There is no other way to delete notice messages you have already watched. Facebook saves all of your alert messages, yet notes the most current messages at the top of the listing.
Caution: Some crucial Facebook notifications can not be gotten rid of. If you do not see the "X" when you float over the Notification entry, the notice can not be deleted.