How Do I Block Photos On Facebook
Privacy settings for photo albums
To modify the Privacy settings for image albums you've uploaded:
1. Go to your account and also click Photos.
2. Click albums.
3. Click the album you wish to change the Privacy settings for.
4. Click Edit.
5. Click on the dropdown menu below Privacy to control who can see your album.
Just the individual who published an album can transform its Privacy settings. Learn what to do if you do not like an image you're labelled in.
Privacy settings for individual photos
To modify the Privacy settings for private pictures in an album:
You can only modify the Privacy settings for individual pictures in specific albums, including Account Pictures and Cover Photos. To edit a specific photo:
1. Click the picture to broaden it.
2. Click in the leading right alongside the date of your photo.
3. Select the target market you wish to share the photo with.
Remember that some images, like your current account photo and also cover picture, are constantly Public.
If these settings aren't functioning the method you believe they should, discover exactly how to report an issue.
Note that if you share the album with anybody, he or she can still take screenshots of it, print it out, reveal it to other people on their tools, or otherwise distribute your images beyond Facebook.