Facebook Watch offers countless excellent, high-quality videos for both amusement as well as academic functions. It likewise supplies web content you can not find anywhere else, like Huda Kattan's behind-the-scenes program Huda Employer, or Bear Grylls' show, Face Bush.
So what occurs when you come across a wonderful Facebook Watch video however don't have the moment to view it completely, or locate the material so helpful you intend to save the video and also use it as a reference device later on? Fortunately, there's a fast as well as very easy way to download as well as save Facebook videos on desktop - below, we'll show you just how.
How Do Download Video From Facebook
Download a video you have actually posted
1. Open up Facebook and click the link to your profile at the top of the screen.
2. On your account page, in the top area, click More.
3. At the top of the drop-down menu that shows up, choose videos.
4. Move your computer mouse arrow over the video you 'd like to download, click the Edit switch, and choose download HD or download SD.
Note: The download HD alternative will only be offered to choose if the video was created or videotaped in HD quality. If it had not been, just the download SD alternative will be available.
Keep in mind: If both of these options are missing, the video was published by a good friend and you're labelled in it. You will certainly need to adhere to the steps in the next section rather.
5. Your video ought to show up in a new tab. Relocate your mouse over the video as well as click download icon in the lower-right edge.
Download a video published on your timeline or by other users
Note: If you're attempting to download a common video from a various on-line solution (e.g., YouTube), see our web page on just how to download a video from the Web.
1. Log right into Facebook and also discover the video you would love to download.
2. Click the video to make it bigger.
3. Right-click the enlarged video as well as choose Show video URL from the drop-down menu that shows up.
3. Highlight the whole LINK and then press Ctrl+ C or right-click and also choose Copy from the drop-down menu.
4. Open a new tab by pushing Ctrl+ T.
5. Paste the LINK into the address bar by pressing Ctrl+ V, and afterwards press Enter.
6. Change "www" or "web" with "mbasic" in the LINK and after that Press Enter.
7. On the next web page, click the video to open it in its very own window.
8. Right-click the video and pick save video as ... from the drop-down menu that shows up.
9. Choose a save location and a data name for the video, and after that click the Save switch.