Facebook How To Untag
To get rid of a tag from a post:
1. Go to the post.
2. Tap in the top right.
3. Click Remove tag.
To remove a tag from an image:
1. Go to the image.
2. Hover over the image and also click Options in the bottom right.
3. Select Remove tag.
If you're having problem discovering the image or post you 'd like to hide, you can use your activity log to locate it.
You can also eliminate tags from several images at once:
1. From your News Feed, click your name in the leading left to go to your account.
2. Click Activity Log in the bottom right of your cover image.
3. Click Photos and Videos in the left column.
4. Click Photos and Videos You're tagged In.
5. Click to check the box to the left of the pictures you would love to remove a tag from.
6. Click Report/Remove Tag.
7. Click to choose your favored alternative, after that click Untag Photos to confirm.
Removed tags will certainly no longer appear on the post or photo, yet the post or image is still visible to the audience it's shared with. People may have the ability to view the post or image in position like News Feed or search engine result. To remove it from Facebook entirely, ask the person that posted it to take it down.