Deleting Someone On Facebook
How do I unfriend or get rid of a friend?
To unfriend someone:
1. Go to that person's account.
2. Float over Friends at the top of their account.
3. Select Unfriend.
The individual you unfriended won't be informed.
If you don't want a person to see your profile, include you as a friend or send you a message, you can block them.
If the individual you wish to unfriend has deactivated their Facebook account, most likely to your profile and click Friends, after that search for the individual's name.
Note: If you unfriend someone, you'll be removed from that person's Friends list also. If you want to be Friends with this person once again, you'll require to add them as a friend once again.
How do I block a friend on Facebook
If you don't care what they think and want to block them from appearing on your web page or messaging you, obstructing is the method to go. Fortunately, it is easy to do. A little too basic often.
1. Open your Facebook web page.
2. Select the tiny down arrowhead at the top and choose Settings.
3. Select Blocking from the left menu.
4. Type a name in the center next to Block users as well as select Block.
5. Verify when prompted.
There is one more method to tone individuals down rather than tune them out. You can add them to your restricted listing. This is especially for those people who you intend to stay Friends with however stay clear of the most awful of their spam.
Restrict Friends on Facebook
Limiting individuals on Facebook implies you maintain them as Friends and also stay clear of obstructing. What you can do is soften how much their articles show up on your timeline.
1. Open your Facebook page.
2. Scroll down to Friends as well as open it.
3. Situate the individual you wish to restrict in your list.
4. Float over their name and pick 'Add to another list'.
5. Select 'Restricted'.
6. Verify the popup box.