" What?! I do not wish to that. There has to be an easier method, right?"
Technically, yes. You can get rid of posts from your Facebook timeline from within the Facebook mobile application without the need for a third-party application. This consists of formerly erased or hidden posts you've shared as well as posts that you have actually been marked in or at the very least your tag situated in them.
Desktop Facebook customers can do the very same yet additionally have various other choices at their disposal in order to eliminate all posts from their timeline. You'll either be removing them manually or to speed points up, utilize a third-party web browser expansion like Social Book post Manager to free on your own of feasible past shames.
Delete All Facebook Posts At Once
Initially, we'll start with mobile.
Facebook: Right here's How to Eliminate posts From Your Timeline in Bulk
Step 1: Near the top of your Facebook News Feed, tap your profile picture to visit your profile.
Step 2: Scroll down and tap “Manage Posts.”
Action 3: Tap the circle to the left of each post that you intend to delete/hide from your profile.
Important Note: You have three options for getting rid of material from your account in Bulk: You can remove old posts that you directly shared, conceal posts that you or somebody else shared, or get rid of the tags from posts that you've been identified in by various other customers. However, you have to complete these activities one by one. If you want to remove a great deal of material from your account, you'll need to develop "batches" of posts by just touching on posts for which you intend to take the same action. That is, you can't remove any kind of posts you personally shared if you additionally include posts shared by others in the very same "batch".
Likewise note, you can tap the "Filters" switch near the top-left edge of the screen to filter your view to only see posts that you directly shared, just posts that you're labelled in and so on.
Step 4: Once you have actually selected one or more posts, faucet either "Next" in the top-right corner of the screen, or the 3 icons in the bottom-left corner of the screen to proceed.
Tip 5: At the end of the screen, faucet "Delete posts" "Hide from Timeline" or "Remove Tags" depending on what you wish to do. Note: If you're trying to remove posts however the "Delete posts" choice is in gray message, instead of black, it implies you inadvertently tapped a message that Facebook will not permit you to remove. Examples consist of notices that you have actually changed your profile or cover picture as well as posts that you might have shared from within a Facebook game. You can just get rid of these posts from your timeline by tapping the "Hide from Timeline" option.
Step 6: Tap "Delete posts" "Hide" or "OK" on the confirmation window that appears. The home window that shows up will certainly be identified by the option you touched in Step 5 over.
ERASE FACEBOOK POSTS in Bulk FROM WEB BROWSER
You can select to by hand get rid of posts separately from your Facebook timeline however allow's be real right here, that's not why you read this short article. So to speed things up and also remove entire years from Facebook in one fell swoop, you'll require to download and install a web browser extension for Chrome. However, there are no Safari extensions readily available for usage at this time. These expansions can remove years of background promptly with a click of a button, so see to it to archive anything you want to save before hitting erase.
For this tutorial, we're going to focus on Social Book Post Manager as our bulk deletion expansion of choice. This will certainly make the entire removal process instead structured and absolutely far quicker for those who have many years worth of posts to remove.
SOCIAL BOOK post MANAGER EXTENSION
Before you erase your posts, I will state the significance of initial creating a back-up of your Facebook data. With this device, when the information is gone, it's really gone. This information not only includes all of your posts but likewise your images as well as video clips, messages and conversation conversations in addition to all info that you have actually offered in your profile's Regarding section.
In order to develop a back-up:.
1. Head over to your General Account Settings screen.
2. While you have this screen brought up, there will be a web link titled "Download a copy of your Facebook data" at the bottom.
3. Click the Download a copy link as well as adhere to the triggers. Facebook will start developing a back-up of all your data that will be readily available for download when full. Once the download is ready, Facebook will send out an email to your signed up e-mail address alerting you of its completion as well as availability.
When you have your information backup:.
1. Install the Social Publication post Manager extension, head back to Facebook, and most likely to your Activity Log. The Activity Log can be accessed by clicking on the down arrow to the right of the enigma symbol in the upper-right section of the Facebook navigating header. Open it and situate Activity Log from the drop-down menu.
2. The Activity Log link will certainly take you to a page that shows all of your Facebook task (for this reason the name). You will certainly see all the pals that you have actually included along with all the posts and also comments that you have actually both created and liked. In the Filter section on the left-hand side, select the filter you wish to erase from, in this instance, click "posts".
3. Now open the Social Book post Manager expansion by clicking on the symbol at the top-right of your Chrome internet browser.
4. As soon as the expansion is opened, you'll exist with a listing of filters that you can use to delete posts on Facebook.
The filters will determine which posts are to be eliminated and also you can even filter them by certain years, months, as well as also those consisting of specific strings. A "Prescan on Page" alternative is available to you if you wish to utilize it. This will certainly create the extension to prompt you of which posts will be removed prior to your verification. If you accept the chosen posts for deletion, you can click to validate as well as enjoy those posts go away. However, there have actually been some records that when using the "Prescan on Page" choice with heavily populated task logs might create complications.
5. Once every one of the posts you have actually chosen for removal have actually been chosen, click the OK switch to shut the alert, examine the activity log, and if pleased with the choice, click on the Confirm to remove button located on top of the web page.
If you're not pleased with the presently selected posts targeted for removal, you can refresh the web page (I like touching F5 myself) and also see the activity log repopulated as it was previously.