Changing The Profile Picture In Facebook
Exactly how do I add or change my profile image?
To add a profile picture or change your existing profile picture:
1. From your News Feed, click your name in the leading left and also float over your profile image.
2. Click Update.
3. You can:
- Upload a photo from your computer.
-Select a photo you've already uploaded or one you're tagged in.
4. Plant your picture and click Save. If you do not intend to chop your photo, click Skip Cropping in the bottom left, after that click Save.
For best quality, your profile photo need to be at least 320 pixels broad as well as 320 pixels high.
Keep in mind: Your existing profile picture is constantly public.
How do I add or change my Page's profile picture?
Find out exactly how to add or change your profile photo for your personal account.
To add or change your Web page's profile photo:
1. Go to your Page
2. Click in the bottom best corner of your profile picture
3. Select an alternative as well as follow the on-screen guidelines
Find out about the measurements of your Page's profile picture.