Facebook Watch offers hundreds of excellent, high-quality videos for both entertainment and also educational purposes. It additionally provides content you can't find anywhere else, like Huda Kattan's behind the curtain show Huda Manager, or Bear Grylls' program, Face Bush.
So what occurs when you stumble across a terrific Facebook Watch video however do not have the time to watch it fully, or locate the content so useful you want to save the video as well as use it as a referral tool later on? Luckily, there's a fast as well as very easy way to download as well as save Facebook videos on desktop computer - below, we'll show you exactly how.
How To Download Videos From Facebook
Download a video you have actually posted
1. Open Facebook and click the link to your account at the top of the display.
2. On your profile page, in the leading area, click More.
3. At the top of the drop-down menu that appears, choose videos.
4. Move your mouse arrow over the video you would love to download, click the Edit switch, as well as pick download HD or download SD.
Note: The download HD option will only be available to select if the video was developed or taped in HD top quality. If it had not been, only the download SD choice will be readily available.
Note: If both of these alternatives are missing out on, the video was published by a friend as well as you're labelled in it. You will need to comply with the steps in the following area instead.
5. Your video must show up in a brand-new tab. Relocate your computer mouse over the video and click download icon in the lower-right corner.
Download a video published on your timeline or by various other customers
Keep in mind: If you're attempting to download a common video from a various online service (e.g., YouTube), see our web page on exactly how to download a video from the Internet.
1. Log right into Facebook and also find the video you 'd like to download.
2. Click the video to make it bigger.
3. Right-click the enlarged video as well as select Show video URL from the drop-down menu that appears.
3. Highlight the entire LINK and then press Ctrl+ C or right-click and select Copy from the drop-down menu.
4. Open a new tab by pressing Ctrl+ T.
5. Paste the URL into the address bar by pushing Ctrl+ V, and then press Get in.
6. Replace "www" or "web" with "mbasic" in the LINK and then Press Enter.
7. On the next web page, click the video to open it in its very own window.
8. Right-click the video and pick save video as ... from the drop-down menu that appears.
9. Select a save area and also a data name for the video, and afterwards click the Save button.