Facebook is the largest social media network in the world with around 1.4 billion active users per day. A vast number of profiles begin every day. Lots of people post almost all of their life tasks on Facebook. For some individuals, it's only a medium to stay connected with their old friends as well as remember their birthday celebrations.
In some cases you want to get out of your Facebook life and also enjoy the real world. You do this by deactivating your Facebook account. But you can additionally erase your Facebook account completely if you want to leave Facebook for the rest of your life.
How Do I Delete My Facebook Profile
Backup your Facebook data
Prior to saying goodbye to your Facebook life, you must backup your data in case you need it at a later point.
1. Most likely to Settings.
2. While in the General tab. Click download a copy of your Facebook data.
3. Click Start My Archive.
4. Enter your Facebook account password. Click Submit.
5. Click Start My Archive in the Request My download box.
Facebook will after that collect all your data as well as send out the copy to your registered email address.
Just how do I temporarily deactivate my Facebook account?
You can deactivate your account momentarily and also choose to find back whenever you desire.
To deactivate your account:
1. Click on top right of any kind of Facebook web page.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click General in the left column.
4. Click Manage your account, then click Deactivate your account and also comply with the instructions to confirm.
Reactivating your account:
If you want to come back to Facebook after you have actually deactivated your account, you can reactivate your account at any time by logging back into Facebook or by utilizing your Facebook account to visit elsewhere. Keep in mind, you'll need to have accessibility to the email or mobile number you use to log right into full the reactivation.
Just how do I completely remove my account?
Before removing your account, you might want to visit and download a copy of your info (like your photos as well as messages) from Facebook. After your account has been removed, you will not be able to get anything you've included.
To completely erase your account:
1. Click on top right of any Facebook page.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Your Facebook Information in the left column.
4. Click Delete Your Account and Information, then click Delete My Account.
5. Enter your password, click Continue and then click Delete Account.
Can I cancel my account deletion?
If it's been less than thirty days given that you started the deletion, you can cancel your account removal. After 1 month, your account and all your information will be completely deleted, and also you will not be able to retrieve your information.
It may use up to 90 days from the start of the removal process to delete all the important things you have actually uploaded. While we're deleting this information, it's not obtainable to other people using Facebook.
To terminate your account deletion:
1. Log into your Facebook account within thirty day of removing your account.
2. Click Cancel Deletion.