Report Facebook Account
Exactly how do I report a Facebook account that's claiming to be me or somebody else?
Accounts as well as Pages that pose other people break our Area Standards and aren't enabled on Facebook. If you see an account that's pretending to be you, somebody you know or a public figure (example: celebrity, political leader), we motivate you to allow us know. You can report potentially impersonating accounts to us even if you don't have a Facebook account.
To report a person who's claiming to be you or another person, very first identify if you're reporting a profile or a Web page.
Report an account
If you have a Facebook account and also want to report an account:
1. Most likely to the profile of the posing account.
- If you can not discover it, attempt looking for the name utilized on the account or asking your pals if they can send you a link to it.
2. Click the cover image and select Give feedback or Report this profile.
3. Follow the on-screen guidelines for acting to submit a record.
If you don't have a Facebook account as well as wish to report someone that's making believe to be you or someone you know, please fill out this form.
Just how do I report an account for impersonation?
If you have a Facebook account and intend to report a person that's making believe to be you or a person you understand:
1. Most likely to the profile of the impersonating account
- If you can not locate it, attempt searching for the name used on the account or asking your close friends if they can send you a link to it.
2. Click on the cover image and select Report
3. Comply with the on-screen instructions for impersonation to submit a report
If you do not have a Facebook account as well as want to report somebody that's pretending to be you or a person you understand, please submit this type.
How do I report a profile?
To report a profile:
1. Go to the profile you wish to report.
2. In the bottom right of the cover picture, click and also choose Give feedback or Report this profile.
3. To give comments, click the option that ideal describes exactly how this profile violates our Neighborhood Requirements. Click Send.
4. Relying on your feedback, you might after that be able to submit a report to Facebook. For some types of content, we do not ask you to submit a record, however we use your comments to assist our systems learn.
If someone's bothering you on Facebook, you can also block them.