Facebook is the greatest social media network on the planet with around 1.4 billion energetic users each day. An uncountable variety of accounts come into existence each day. Lots of people post mostly all of their life activities on Facebook. For some people, it's only a medium to stay connected with their old friends and also remember their birthday celebrations.
In some cases you wish to get out of your Facebook life and enjoy the real world. You do this by deactivating your Facebook account. However you can also remove your Facebook account permanently if you intend to leave Facebook for the remainder of your life.
How Do You Delete Facebook
Backup your Facebook data
Before biding farewell to your Facebook life, you must backup your data in case you need it at a later moment.
1. Go to Settings.
2. While in the General tab. Click download a copy of your Facebook data.
3. Click Start My Archive.
4. Enter your Facebook account password. Click Submit.
5. Click Start My Archive in the Demand My download box.
Facebook will certainly then collect all your data and also send the copy to your signed up e-mail address.
Exactly how do I temporarily deactivate my Facebook account?
You can deactivate your account temporarily as well as select to find back whenever you desire.
To deactivate your account:
1. Click at the top right of any type of Facebook page.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click General in the left column.
4. Click Manage your account, after that click Deactivate your account as well as adhere to the instructions to verify.
Reactivating your account:
If you wish to return to Facebook after you have actually deactivated your account, you can reactivate your account any time by logging back right into Facebook or by utilizing your Facebook account to log in elsewhere. Remember, you'll need to have access to the email or mobile number you use to log into complete the reactivation.
How do I completely erase my account?
Before removing your account, you may intend to visit and also download a copy of your information (like your photos as well as articles) from Facebook. After your account has actually been removed, you won't be able to get anything you've included.
To completely remove your account:
1. Click at the top right of any Facebook web page.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Your Facebook Information in the left column.
4. Click Delete Your Account and Information, then click Delete My Account.
5. Enter your password, click Continue and then click Delete Account.
Can I cancel my account removal?
If it's been less than 1 month since you launched the removal, you can cancel your account removal. After 30 days, your account and all your information will be permanently removed, as well as you will not have the ability to recover your info.
It may occupy to 90 days from the get go of the removal procedure to erase all the important things you've posted. While we're erasing this info, it's not accessible to other individuals using Facebook.
To terminate your account deletion:
1. Log into your Facebook account within thirty days of removing your account.
2. Click Cancel Deletion.