If your relationship status isn't as quickly specified as "in a relationship", "divorced", or "solitary", no fears; Facebook has tons of alternatives, whether things are made complex with you and also your ex, you're in an open relationship, or you want the globe to recognize you're buckling down with pizza. (Seriously, you can be in a connection with "pizza" on Facebook.) As well as, you can additionally select precisely that your share (or don't share) your status with.
How To Change Your Relationship Status On Facebook
So if you're curious regarding exactly how to change your relationship status on Facebook, it's in fact rather easy. Whether you're separating, engaged, or handling something complicated and also you desire your Facebook close friends to learn about it, right here's your step-by-step to change that relationship status stat.
To add or edit your relationship status:
1. From your News Feed, click your name in the leading left.
2. Click About, after that Family and Relationships in the left column.
3. Click Add your relationship status or hover over your relationship and click Edit.
4. Select your relationship status from the dropdown menu. Depending upon your status, you may also have the option to include the name of the person you're in a connection with as well as your anniversary.
5. Make use of the target market selector to choose that you intend to share this with.
6. Click Save Changes.
You can additionally add your relationship status as a life event on your profile.
Keep in mind: You can just list a person in your relationship status if you're friends with that individual. That individual also needs to confirm that you remain in a relationship with each other prior to they're detailed in your relationship status.