How To Block Someone From My Facebook Page
We suggest banning individuals that constantly publish spam on your page. You can select to unban them at any time. When you ban someone from your page, they'll still be able to share content from your page to other places on Facebook, but they'll no more have the ability to release to your page, like or comment on your page's posts, message your page or like your page.
You might also remove someone who likes your page. When you get rid of a person from your page, they'll no longer like it. This is a good option for people you don't desire following your page's posts in their News Feeds or the News Feeds of their buddies. Nonetheless, Pages are public spaces as well as individuals you have actually removed can select to like your page once again.
There are numerous means to ban a person or an additional page from your page.
From your page's settings:
1. Click settings on top of your page.
2. Click People and Other Pages in the left column.
3. Look for the person or click to inspect package alongside the name of the person you wish to ban.
4. Click and also pick Ban From page.
5. Click Confirm.
From a comment on a Page post:
1. Hover over a comment by the individual or page you intend to ban as well as click .
2. Click Hide Comment.
3. Click Ban [Name]
From a post on your page or a post your page has been pointed out in:
1. Click posts in the left column of your page.
2. Click Visitor posts on the ideal side of your page.
3. Click in the top right of the post by the individual or page you want to ban.
4. Select Ban From page as well as click Confirm.
From your page's inbox:
1. Click Inbox on top of your page.
2. Click the message on the left from the person you want to ban.
3. Click in the top right and pick Ban From page.
4. Click Confirm.