Your friend posted a picture of you on Facebook that you don't desire any person to see. Also worse, they tagged you. So currently the photo is around for your friends to see. The good news is you can remove the tag from the picture.
How Do You Remove A Tag On Facebook
To eliminate a tag from a post:
1. Most likely to the post.
2. Faucet in the leading right.
3. Click Remove tag.
To get rid of a tag from an image:
1. Most likely to the photo.
2. Hover over the picture and also click Options in the bottom right.
3. Select Remove tag.
If you're having trouble finding the photo or post you would love to conceal, you can use your activity log to locate it.
You can also remove tags from several pictures simultaneously:
1. From your News Feed, click your name in the leading left to go to your profile.
2. Click Activity Log in the bottom right of your cover image.
3. Click Photos and Videos in the left column.
4. Click Photos and Videos You're tagged In.
5. Click to check the box to the left of the pictures you 'd like to get rid of a tag from.
6. Click Report/Remove Tag.
7. Click to pick your favored choice, then click Untag Photos to confirm.
Gotten rid of tags will certainly no longer show up on the post or image, but the post or photo is still visible to the audience it's shown. Individuals may be able to check out the post or picture in places like Information Feed or search results page. To remove it from Facebook completely, ask the person that published it to take it down.