How To Untag Yourself On Facebook
To eliminate a tag from a post:
1. Go to the post.
2. Tap in the leading right.
3. Click Remove tag.
To remove a tag from an image:
1. Most likely to the photo.
2. Hover over the photo and click Options in the bottom right.
3. Select Remove tag.
If you're having problem locating the image or post you would love to hide, you can utilize your activity log to locate it.
You can likewise get rid of tags from multiple pictures simultaneously:
1. From your News Feed, click your name in the top left to head to your profile.
2. Click Activity Log in the bottom right of your cover picture.
3. Click Photos and Videos in the left column.
4. Click Photos and Videos You're tagged In.
5. Click to check the box to the left of the photos you want to eliminate a tag from.
6. Click Report/Remove Tag.
7. Click to select your preferred choice, after that click Untag Photos to confirm.
Gotten rid of tags will no more show up on the post or image, however the post or picture is still visible to the audience it's shared with. People might have the ability to see the post or photo in position like News Feed or search results. To remove it from Facebook totally, ask the person who uploaded it to take it down.